Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Regime

The Rundown.
Age: 19
Weight: 123.1
Height: 5'2"

First day of training, and I've set up my schedule like so.

Stretiching
Head to knees both legs, full 'butterfly', split reps.
The short term goal here is to be able to touch my nose to my knee in a full split.
The long term goal is to eventually be able to perform the vertical split, in order to maximize kicking distance.

Core
100 crunches, with a one minute rest between every 33.


Arms
100 bicep curls [50 for each arm], weights 5lb.
50 Tricep Extensions [25 for each arm], weights 5lb
Both while in a horse stance.

Legs
10 improvised side leg lifts [chamber, sweep, kick] for each leg.
50 lunges


Once in the morning, once at night. Unfortunately, my diet is horrible and I am well aware I am not giving my body time to recuperate. While I am now trying to eat at least two meals a day (instead of one small one, and small junkfood snacks throughout the day) my goal is to work through my body's protests in an attempt to 'eat bitter'.

Hopefully, this will help prepare me for future pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment